12012 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
- Like food. But plov can be better, it wasnt uzbek plov and uzbek lagman. But other food is good))
- Goood ass foooddddd
- Kebabs, julienne, mushroom salad were surreal. That was one of the best lamb kebabs I've had anywhere. Borscht, pilaf, and compote were excellent. Love the homemade bread! My head is spinning...
- All kebobs are out of this world! Try them no matter what!!!
- All the food is good .great restaurant
- Everything is amazing. Try the eggplant salad and tomatoes and onion. Bread is great and they have mastered the art of the soup.
- I had the borscht, stuffed cabbage, chicken kabab, and honey cakes with tea, all were authentic and superb. Will most definitely return.
- Kabobs were great. Got the Chilean sea bass. Recommend.
- Amazing Russian Cuisine, The Kabobs Are Great, And You Must Order The Potatos and Mushrooms....mmmmm!!!!
- Awesome food
- Foods are so delicious and fresh.l, but the service was not good enough as food. I recommend Pilov, Lamb and Chicken Kebab, Greek Salad, and Chahohbili.
- Food is super yummy and great vibes
- Chicken shish kebab and tomato salad is to die for
- The food is good.
- Everything is awesome!
- This is such an amazing taste of home. Assuming your home tastes like borscht, olivye, and vareniki, too. True to Russian restaurant authenticity, music videos are playing on TVs and people BYO vodka.
- Good food & staff!! Highly recommended 4 the adventurist types who are bored with American meals..
- Good food.Good people.We like it.
- Great place to eat the food is really goog