Zeel's aims to make it easy for you to take care of yourself. We seek to provide expert information about nutrition, fitness and other health and wellness topics, and to make finding and booking the best health, wellness and beauty experts easier than reserving a hotel room. Here's how Zeel works:
- Access to the best experts. We connect you with highly sought-after experts in your local area for the health, beauty or wellness services you need. Why shouldn't booking a massage therapist who boasts Sting and Yoko Ono as clients, or Scarlett Johansson's Pilates coach be as easy as booking a flight?
- Transparent pricing. We list Zeel Experts' prices online so there's no uncertainty or guesswork before you book. Instead of one-time daily deals, we offer members-only prices 7 days a week, 365 days a year, for discounts of 5 to 20 percent off a provider's regular prices.
- Instant booking. Our online booking system eliminates the hassle of making and managing appointments. Get e-mail confirmations and mobile calendar syncing for your appointments. Phone tag is so 20th century! If you prefer, you can also call our free concierge service at 1.877.GET.ZEEL (1.877.438.9335).
- One-stop payment. Enjoy secure and convenient booking for all Zeel services by adding a credit card to your account. Bask in the afterglow of that private yoga session—you will never spend your valuable time waiting in line to pay at reception again. We don't like buzzkills either.
- Friends with benefits (and Z Points). Send a friend a $25 free credit on Zeel—and earn $25 for yourself when your friend makes a first booking. Collect Z Points every time you book, review or share an experience, and use Z Points to get free stuff from partners like Sephora or book a free massage on Zeel.