Talking Stick Resort Arena
Basketball, Music Venue
- Even though I only played one game for them, scoring 26 slam dunks, they insisted on retiring my jersey.
- See Cher! The opening night of the Dressed to Kill Tour. Tickets and tour information: http://tour.cher.com/phoenix
- The US Airways Center is #OurHouse!
- The US Airways Arena is home to the Phoenix Suns of the NBA, the Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA and the Arizona Rattlers of the Arena Football League.
- Weighing in at 350 pounds, 5Ape tall, member of the Mascot Hall of Fame give it up for THE PHOENIX SUNS GORILLA!
- Don't miss the dancing Dads!!
- In 04, this place saw UCONN come out the Phoenix Region to take home the ship. Calhouns squad beat up everyone. Their closest game here was the Regional Final against Alabama, winning by ONLY 16.
- Find the 9'11" hairy gorilla!
- This is the best place to pick up tickets to not only Suns games but all the great events at the US Airways Center.
- Take the lightrail down here for any event to avoid the parking hassle. Also if you can get your hands on Toyota Club tickets for a suns game I would highly recommend it. Complimentary food and drinks
- Verve lounge is the biggest rip off there is. Don't waste your money
- I suggest riding the Lightrail when attending events at this venue because it's free with purchased tickets and parking downtown is crazy.
- If you ever go and watch a concert don't get the seats on the very side of the stage! They have giant screens that block your view!
- Sitting in the upper levels does suck. If you do sit up there, bring binoculars or wear eyeglasses. It is expensive if you want to sit in the lower level. Sitting in the lower level is very cool!
- Make sure you check out the US Airways Team Shop for the 'Item of the Game' during Suns and Mercury games!
- Home of The Phoenix Suns Gorilla!
- Hang out with the sidewinders A team!
- STOP! Sports + beer = bliss. The official "Arizona Beer Week" is Feb 19-26th with over 150 statewide, starting with the STRONG BEER FEST. Find an event at your fave bar or restaurant here.
- go there the suns are awesome
- Two tips: Ride the Light rail and get a PogoPass.com card beforehand. I got 3 free admissions to the Rattlers games and even a few for the DBacks, Zoo, and a bunch of others.