8620 37th Ave
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Opt for seafood dishes, like arroz con camarones, over too well-done meaty entrees.
- Try the Anticuchos de Corazn here, Peruvian-style veal or beef hearts grilled on a stick. Featured in Cheap Eats 2011!
- Always start with a Leche de Tigre mmmhhh #Delissshh
- Decent ceviche but the service sucks. Waitresses all have bad attitudes and when I ordered the mazamorra, they had the nerve to heat it up in a microwave. Unacceptable!!! Thumbs down.
- Chicha morada que delicia! A must have
- Try ceviche, pescado a lo macho ummm yummy, yummy!!!
- Try the breakfast! Very very good, only on weekends till 1 p.m
- Have a Chicha Morada! Delicious
- Went for breakfast and had a Caldo de Pollo and Salchicha con huevo revuelto. It was decent, but not sure if I would re-order.
- Todo excelente! La causa limea y el aj de gallina, el mejor que me he comido hasta ahora. Recomendado.
- Kitchen closes 30 minutes before close...only take visa and amex or cash...not MasterCard!
- anticuchos de corazon
- They only accept American Express or Mastercard
- The Lamb Seco was amazing!!
- Recommended on Beautiful Anonymous podcast
- El ceviche es excelente, picante, y delicioso.
- Authentic Peruvian cuisine and reasonably priced.
- Ceviche, Anticuchos
- The ceviche mixto was amazing!