URBN Boutique Hotel (雅悦酒店)
183 Jiaozhou Rd | 胶州路183号 (near Beijing W Rd | 近北京西路)
Jing'an, 上海市 200040
+86 21 5153 4600
- Smurfy place to stay
- Adam J is the man
- Beautiful boutique hotel. Close to boutique shops and great coffee.
- All wood used in the hotel was recovered and recycled from 1930's & 1940's houses from French concession. You might want to check the history of those leather suitcase & brick around reception as well
- Great and cozy terrace with lounge set-up. Nice for breakfast or some afternoon drinks
- Good boutique hotel, nice courtyard area for brunch / beers.
- Located across the road from one of Shanghais best tonkatsu joints, URBN is popular with visitors looking for innovative design & a green feel, with rooms overlooking a courtyard & bamboo garden.
- Fantastic boutique hotel with great sunken bath in more expensive rooms.
- Avoid the in room massage. It was literally the worst massage I've EVER had, it was so bad I finished it early. Other than that, it is a great place to stay.
- If planning to have a bath prepare two hours to allow to fill but maybe consider a shower to be Eco friendly!
- Exceeds my expectations! Wonderful experience and all staff so helpful. Enjoy the nibbles and happy hour which is actually two!
- Style and great location, just in love with this place and its restaurant
- Wifi password is AAAAA11111
- Downstairs by David Laris. Really great restaurant headed by former M1NT chef Mark Beckwith. Reasonably priced and has nice outdoor seating when the sun is shining.