Performing Arts, Theater, Music Venue
- The sound here is INCREDIBLE
- The Uptown Theatre had its opening in August 1937 complete with searchlights, banners and movie stars. The first film to be shown was Ever Since Eve starring Robert Montgomery and Marion Davies.
- Had an amazing time in Napa.. Here's a photo from my sound check
- Get there early and start drinking
- It seems like they have an under-sold but AWESOME calendar, so don't assume a show is sold out. And, with only 900 seats, every one is good.
- Excellent venue- buy tickets at the box office to minimize the fees, great wines by the glass, super staff, get seating on the lowest level for best sound.
- No bad seats in the house. Great venue surrounded by very good restaurants and wine bars.
- Intimate theater with great acoustics. Check out one of the great acts that regularly go through there.
- Great place to see your favorite artists up close and personal.
- seats 900 - cafe inside - people get up early here to wait in line
- The best! Love it! Love it!
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- Had a Blast! Kenny Loggins & Blue Sky Riders Rocked it! Such a special evening for me
- This is a great venue if you want a more intimate experience. It's a lot smaller than most, so even if you're in the back you can still see the performers perfectly. Loved seeing Tegan and Sara here!
- Great fries at the cafe'!
- Lovely intimate venue, acoustics sound amazing!
- This is the most intimate venue I've ever been to to see the Pixies....
- Great venue beautiful old theater
- See Jason Reeves perform at 'Live in the Vineyard' w/ Colbie Caillat, Matt Nathanson, Parachute & more. #JRLiveInTheVineyard
- The correct spelling is Uptown. Thx