117 South Perry St.
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
- You have to eat the falafels or you are missing out.
- I love the baba!
- Finally back open and you're a fool if you're passing on the spicy keftha!
- Wasn't the best gyro ever! Tzatziki sauce kind of sucked! Bland! Lamb meat in gyro was flavorful tho. Main lady who runs it was out of town for family and it's only great to go there when she is!
- Salads are huge....and awesome!
- Best food in town. Order anything off the menu and you won't be disappointed!