Upstairs on the Square
New American, Cocktail
$ $ $ $
- Try the tasting menus at this Harvard Square establishment, which also come with optional wine pairings. Vegetarian and vegan menus are available.
- Mark Oldman @ UpStairs On The Square. A $52 ticket includes a signed copy of the book, wines selected by Oldman, & hors douevres by Chef Steven Brand (September 9, 6:30 pm).
- The Weekly Dig visited UpStairs on the Square!Check out the review:
- Catch the Krokodillos - its always fun...
- Keep an eye out for zebras.
- Whatever you're getting, order a plate of the bacon-wrapped dates, at least one per person. You won't be disappointed!
- You know it's a good night when Ben afflect is here!!!!!
- The brisket hash and breakfast sandwich with avocado at the Sunday brunch are delicious! Great fried potatoes.
- Get the eggs benedict, featured on Food Network's "The Best Thing I Ever Ate."
- Ahoy, cocktail geeks! Tipple Trivia, hosted by Citysearch Christine [me!] and bar manager Lino, happens roughly monthly on Sunday evenings at the downstairs bar; check the schedule. Drinky & thinky.
- U need to go on a date & just eat everything there.
- Date night at this romantic restaurant for half the price! The Dig sells $100 gift certificates for $50.
- Went for restaurant week and loved the sole & lobster sauce entree.
- You can choose from the ever-changing seasonal menu at The Monday Club Bar or have mom and dad treat you to a more upscale experience in the Soire Dining Room.
- Avoid the "afternoon tea"; just awful in every possible way.
- Try the weekday three-course prix fixe lunch menu for $20.
- Check out Upstairs On The Square as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- This place is no longer in business
- Closing down in two days forever!!!