While this spot may not even have a sign, but that doesn't mean that the locals can't find it. With a communal set of seats and a red light leading the way, this is perfect for those who want a drink on the cheap in a boho setting.
Upper Deck Tavern
Dive Bar, Karaoke
353 King St
Charleston, SC 29401
- Sing karaoke on Sunday nights. Has a harder-rock feel than other karaoke in the area.
- Attempt suicide in the back room it'll make you hella cool
- Don't fall asleep at the bar like the person that took over my xxxtreme mayorship.
- Dwayne is the best bartender there.
- Go sing punk rock karaoke on Sunday nights. Order a cheap beer and get comfortable because it's a small bar. Play some board games while you wait to be called up.
- Ranger IPA and Fat Tire on draft! Yay!
- Omg bff they serve alcohol here its the tits
- grossest bar in charleston - smells like urine and 5 year old cigs. cheap drinks though so take it with a grain of salt
- Everyday Special, everyday. Can of PBR + shot of whiskey = $5
- Find Bill Murray.
- Chase the Aids!
- Check for hidden messages and bonus features.
- Go there on your birthday and take the 5Halves Challenge(menacing laugh)
- Bingo on wednesday nights
- Happy Hour trivia every Thursday at 6.
- To Sam Adams drafts for 4 bucks
- Tip the bartenders.
- Love this place. The owner is funny! And my friend can never find this place so he calls it Hogwarts lol
- Get ready to experience real southern hospitality. Ken is the best!!!!