"Unleash Your Leadership Potential" Provides Leadership Development To Professionals Looking To Advance In Their Careers
A One-Day Leadership Development Workshop in Twelve Cities Across the USWashington, DC Workshop Sponsored by The National Restaurant Association and SodexoScheduled for Thursday, October 20; Hattie Hill, WFF President & CEO to Attend
DALLAS, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- WFF will be presenting Unleash Your Leadership Potential, a one-day Leadership Development Workshop in twelve cities across the US that provides women and men working in diverse industries and sectors of business the necessary leadership skills that can help them advance in their careers.
The Washington, DC Unleash Your Leadership Potential will be held on Thursday, October 20 at the Omni Shoreham, 2500 Calvert Street, NW, Washington, DC 20008. The workshop will kick-off with a Networking Breakfast beginning at 7:00 a.m., followed by the General Session from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. This event is open to anyone who wants to advance in her or his career and not stay behind the advancement or earning curves.
To register to attend, visit Workshop4Leaders.org. The fee is $350 per person and seats in each city are limited. Both women and men are welcome to attend.
The 2016 US Leadership Development Workshop in Washington has been generously sponsored by The National Restaurant Association and Sodexo, corporate partners of WFF.
The workshop is hosted by the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF), the premier leadership development community for collective insights and connections that empower women to envision and achieve their highest potential. (www.womensfoodserviceforum.com)
Unleash Your Leadership Potential will deliver four of the 12 research-based Core Leadership Competencies offered by WFF:
- Building Effective Networks
- Taking Initiative: Gaining Confidence to Take Action
- Influencing Others With Diplomacy
- Driving Results
The instructors and WFF senior management in attendance for this day-long workshop are:
- Marilyn Sherman, Motivational Keynote Speaker and Front Row Leadership Expert
- Jerry Magar, Master Certified Facilitator and Executive Coaching Expert
- Nely Galan, The New York Times Best Selling Author of Self Made (instructing in Atlanta only)
- Hattie Hill, President and CEO, WFF
"Through these Workshops, WFF is committed to helping women and men recognize and achieve their potential in the workforce," said Hattie Hill, President and CEO, WFF. "This year, we expanded our schedule from four workshops to twelve across the country. Our plan is to grow larger in each of the markets to provide leadership tools to all who want it."
WFF 2016 schedule of Leadership Development Workshops includes these cities:
- Chicago, IL: September 27
- Toronto, Ontario: September 30
- Orlando, FL: October 4
- Dallas, TX: October 6
- Minneapolis, MN: October 11
- Denver, CO: October 18
- Washington, DC: October 20
- Philadelphia, PA: October 25
- Los Angeles, CA: November 1
- Atlanta, GA: November 3
- Houston, TX: November 9
- Purchase, NY: November 18
ABOUT WOMEN'S FOODSERVICE FORUM
The Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF) is the industry's premier leadership development organization working since 1989 on advancing women in the foodservice industry. Based in Dallas, WFF serves thousands of individuals and hundreds of employers across the United States in all segments of the industry including operations, manufacturing, distribution, publishing, consulting and more. Through highly effective and educational events such as the Annual Leadership Development Conference, Executive Summit, leadership development programs and rich networking opportunities, WFF provides the competence and strategic connections needed to make a positive difference in the careers of women in the foodservice industry. For more information, visit www.womensfoodserviceforum.com.
SOURCE Women’s Foodservice Forum
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record