New American, Breakfast
11:00am - 3:00pm
10:00am - 3:00pm
10:00am - 3:00pm
- Dungeness Crab cakes with poached eggs...are you kidding me!?! So good!
- So many brunch classics here: the flatbread or soft scramble for something lighter, the hash or meaty sandwich of the day if you're hungry. The real secret: the toasted banana bread with cream cheese.
- During the week, this Mission hot spot serves up the fried egg sandwich on a poppy seed kaiser roll, but if you can make it through to the weekend, grab one at brunch instead.
- Expensive but delicious SF brunch. Be prepared to wait in line for half an hour.
- Now these are some good french fries...they're #83 on 7x7's Big Eat SF 2010.
- Everything is delicious, but if I had to single out one item it would be the banana bread.
- best brunch in the country. try the fruit plate and the soft scrambled eggs.
- First time? You can never go wrong with the soft scrambled eggs.
- The little gems is a salad! Don't pass it by if you don't know the lingo
- Arrive before 9 A.M. on weekends and chuckle as the waiting brunch crowd stares enviously at your sake bloody mary, soft-scrambled eggs, and toasted banana bread.
- picks-> healthy: soft-scrambled eggs, not: french toast
- You can't order wrong at Universal brunch. Standbys include the fruit plate, flatbread, banana bread, any egg dish...and of course, their seasonal bellini!
- Get a bellini at brunch - always made with fresh fruit, and potent!
- Love their take on Southern food. They also do weekday brunch.
- Sourdough egg sando was delicious
- Make sure u keep tabs on where you are on the list. They sometimes skip over names by accident.
- Brunch on weekdays! Wednesday-Friday 11:30-2:15.
- Best coffee I've ever had at a restaurant.
- Put your name down and head over to Heath Ceramics for coffee and shopping while you wait
- Always get the plate of local fruit with toast fromage blac and honey.