Music Venue, Concert Hall, Theater
- Theres only one mens room, so drink liquor and not beer. If not, youll be waiting in a long line. Hank C.
- This beautiful Vaudevillian theater is in close proximity to some good Dominican food. Grab a pre-concert meal at El Malecn, right across the street. - Jim Shearer
- A Washington Heights version of the Apollo with better acoustics and seating. It's a shame that this space is underutilized. Bjork has performed here in the past. New programming is long overdue!
- Amazing place!!! But these people need to sit the fxck down!!!! Go to a night club if you wanna jump but think you're dancing!!
- Funky Beats aplenty
- United Palace is not in Harlem. It's in Washington Heights.
- Gorgeous theatre beautifully restored
- No beers it's a church
- Worth to trek to Harlem. The theatre is beautiful - it still has it the feel of the 20's.
- Don't bother seeing a Bowery presents show here. Security is too busy texting to keep aisles clear. 6th row seats meant nothing. Beautiful venue. Decent sound. Poor staff.
- Beautiful venue that is great for a concert
- In my op, the most remarkable, ornately-constructed theater in the 5 boroughs (edges out Kings Theater)
- Beautiful interior and architecture. Really shows old New York beauty.
- Gran lugar para hacer conciertos, alejado de la zona turstica pero vale la pena ir hasta Harlem.
- The United Palace theater is one of the last remaining movie palaces in New York and the last one in Manhattan. It's truly beautiful on the inside.
- The most amazing and beautiful theatre and full of history. Only remaining movie palace in New York and WELL worth the trek. A must see for cinefiles and lovers of New York history.
- Beautiful venue located up in Washington Heights, it's a trek to get here from downtown but the venue & acoustics are wonderful!
- Movies, concerts
- Beautiful theater
- Ame el concierto de aventuras