Stadium, Hockey, Basketball
1901 W Madison St (btwn Wood St & Damen Ave)
Chicago, IL 60612
- "Some say that $14 Angus Beef Burger is overpriced, but I say that you've got to dish out the big bucks if you want the 47th best burger in Chicago." - Conan O'Brien
- In the Michael Jordan era, the Chicago Bulls won 6 championships in 8 years here. Bulls coach Phil Jackson won his 500th game & Bill Clinton was nominated for his 2nd White House term in this arena.
- Welcome to the House That Jordan Built. Careful, dont let the six championship banners hit your head when you walk in.
- Chicago-style hot dog toppings should be placed on the dog, not between it and the bun. Always remember to dress the dog and not the bun!
- Make sure you check out Stan Mikita's statue before a Hawks' home game.
- Fanatic Fact: The Blackhawks have retired six numbers in their history for seven different players.
- For those who just saw a win, we salute you! The Blackhawks' tradition of raising their sticks at center ice began on Dec. 23, 2007, after a 3-2 victory against Edmonton in front of a packed house.
- Home to the 2013 Champions Classic featuring Duke, Kansas, Michigan State, and Kentucky. These four teams combine for a total of 17 National Championships. Champions is right!
- This arena has seen it all; the sweat, the tears, the facepaint and the foam fingers. Of course, Im talking about the Oprah finale.
- Make sure you get a picture with Bobby Hull's statue before a Hawks' home game.
- You can get Gluten-Free hot dogs, nachos, candy and popcorn outside Section 114.
- Bid on unique framed and player-autographed items at the silent auction (outside Sections 104 and 333) with all proceeds benefiting Chicago Blackhawks Charities.
- Be in your seat before puck drop to experience one of the greatest traditions in all of sports... Blackhawks fans show their patriotic pride by cheering through the national anthem.
- "Do do-do-do do-do-do..." When the Blackhawks light the lamp, the crowd sings along to "Chelsea Dagger" by The Fratellis -- a tradition that began during the 2008-09 season.
- Blackhawks alumni sign autographs for fans during pregame and the 1st and 2nd intermissions of every game (outside Section 114).
- Best NHL arena. Lets Go Hawks!!!
- United we stand divided we fall ... I did not make this stuff up!!
- Grab a drink without missing a second of the action at the Crown Royal View Bar (Section 329).
- Grab a drink without missing a second of the action at the Smirnoff View Bar (Section 306).
- On the east side, youll be greeted by MJs statue. But to say hello to Blackhawk legends such as Bobby Hull and Stan Mikita, go to the north side, where the old Chicago Stadium used to be.