Student Center, Rec Center, Movie Theater
- They've got like two chairs for 11,000 people.
- Go sit upstairs, there are many good spots there.
- Many prime study spots that don't get too crowded or loud.
- Beautiful since the rebuild, great food, great study spaces, great building design all around.
- The steps on the back patio were specially designed for UW band performances. Stay in the hotel for a front row seat!
- Want a secret place to study? Try The Roost, found by going up the hidden staircases by Prairie Fire.
- Again, wi-fi is restricted to students and faculty only, but if you're a Lifetime Wisconsin Union Member, you can ask for this week's free wi-fi password.
- If you've only been to the Sett on game days, make sure to stop by some other time--the menu's a lot better!
- The bowling alley is in the basement by the east entrance
- If you're solo, give up the other end of your 6-seat table to others. Share the space
- Pharmacy White Coat ceremony today.
- Urban Slice and a red bull, perfect post dinner study snack
- I'd like to give a shout out to the guy playing the piano right now. He's pretty damn good.
- Plugs at the very top level outdoor patio (by the outdoor fireplace) overlooking Dayton Street. Terrace chairs up there and patio couches. The Sett is also a good place to work. Cheap food throughout.
- Best study spot in Union South: around the corner from Prairie Fire toward the art gallery. Quiet booths with convenient electrical outlets.
- 4/16, 12noon- 2pm: Free hot dogs, cupcakes, and popcorn to celebrate Union South's 1st birthday!
- Interactive art in Gallery 1308
- First of the terrace furniture is now out!
- Drink Goose Island Marisol Beer - Rick Bayless Beer!
- Don't get the pulled pork at the Sett. It's terrible.