Tapas, Bar, Cocktail
$ $ $
3421 Old Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72202
- Best black beam hummus ever!
- Black bean hummus and shrimp and garlic are my faves!
- Excellent drinks by Zeta, and the sweetest person Ashleigh! They will treat you right!
- The crabcake is great, but so is chicken and waffles. Can't go wrong with either!
- Try the pan seared fish of the day... Always good!
- I could BATHE in the black bean hummus. So delicious.
- Chicken and waffles! Nothing else needs to be said.
- Tapas are the way to go here, but their entrees and sandwiches are delicious as well! My favs: Tuna Poke, Scottish Smoked Salmon, Edamame, and the Fried Goat Cheese Salad
- Very impressed. Order off Tapas menu. Blue corn prawn dogs, chicken and waffle, pot stickers, and salmon with Brie and green apple slaw.
- Must have a little of everything off of the small menu!
- Consider the anchovies. 4 out of 5 in our party were pleasantly surised. I was already in the know.