Rock Club, Nightclub
1200 Callowhill St (12th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Try the mustache here, it's delicious.
- Awesome atmosphere
- Leave a tip
- The falafel wrap was amazing! Are they open for lunch?
- It's a very great venue, I would really go back. Only downfall I had was they need to upload a map of the seating so you can see where you are sitting
- Great place, nice paintings, good acoustic and, on the day the that I went, not crowded at all. The staff was very nice too.
- This 12,000-square-foot venue hosts performances in its black-box theater, as well as a regular concert series, buffeted by a cash bar.
- She' the hottest girl rock group!
- The Anniversary played here, perfect venue, great show!
- Nice place to catch a show...
- Big space for shows, you'll catch lesser known but solid acts here. Good food and drink available.
- Pretty cool place, nothing special . Drinks weren't overpriced, which was good. Stage was small but normal for a place like this . Ticket prices were under 15 dollars.
- Fun live music scene
- It was a nice concert club!
- fun and underground...basement style
- Basement show! Drinks aren't cheap at all.
- Really cool venue
- Excellent venue, acoustics are great, and the full shows fill nicely to allow you great views and sounds from wherever you end up. Saw Minus the Bear on 10/18.
- Solid music venue. Beware the super large pillars though. Go to Union Transfer if you have the option.
- See a show here. It's intimate enough.