Bookstore, Coffee Shop, College Bookstore
775 Hamline St (at 6th Ave)
Grand Forks, ND 58202
- What a hugeeee ripoff.
- This place has really gone in the crapper since it stopped being a Barnes & Noble. Overwhelming prices with underwhelming selection. Save your time and money: shop Amazon.
- Don't bother going if you don't have the time to wait half an hour in line.
- This is the best place for students to buy Microsoft Office. It's cheaper here than on Microsoft's website with the student discount or on Amazon.
- Check out some design magazines while sipping a latte
- Customers beware, if you park in the "Student" section without a permit showing, you WILL get a ticket.
- Students beware, if you park in the "Customer" section with your permit showing, you WILL get a ticket.
- Check Amazon for cheeper deals on books. Way overpriced! They have good merch. though
- They have a computer store that sells Dell and Apple computers and products at an academic discount.
- The Tower cafe has coffee specials from 8am-9am daily and from 6PM-8PM. Sandwich specials for lunch too.
- If you're in Grand Forks, this is worth a stop. Located right next to the hockey arena, it's a great place for merchandise, gifts and if you're a student, books ;)