Uncle John's Barbeque
337 E 69th St (at Calumet Ave)
Chicago, IL 60637
- Get the tips & links combo. Uncle John's has awesome hot links.
- The rib tips are smoky, extremely juicy, meatier than elsewhere in town and crisp around the edges. The hot links are not for the heat-phobic, with searing bits of red chile and smoky, porky flavor.
- The best barbeque in the Chicagoland area! The hotlinks, the rib tips, the chicken, and the sauce...OMG, that sauce is crazy delicious and addictive. They also sell BEEF BRISKET that is mouthwatering!
- Currently, the ribs have us swooning: firm but well-marbled meat and plenty of it, a solid smoke ring throughout the slab, and minimal seasoning with a tiny kick.
- Its people from other cities here to eat..Unk John is a Superstar here....try the Unk John SPECIAL....Tenders n Shrimp w/fries and hot peppers
- Food excellent and the prices are reasonable
- Best BBQ joint in Chicago!
- Today wasn't to good. It was a little dry. But the links always hitten it..
- Long lines out the door on weekends...especially Saturdays. And no call ins
- Just saw them on the Travel Channel, had to stop in and tryem!
- Holiday special 3 full slabs of ribs for $39! Til Dec 31st
- #7 tip & link combo with mild sauce #TrustMe
- CLOSED FOR GOOD
- Good food great place
- Uncle John's serves the best rib tip and hot link combo in Chicago.
- Hot sauce. Always.
- The 6 piece wing is actually 8 pieces with the special...and they good! And they fye! Medium sauce, not too heavy...
- Best ribs ever
- HE IS DHU BEST
- Best barbeque in Chicagoland! Get the hot sauce.