Uncle Buds Kitchen
16636 Clark Ave
Bellflower, CA 90706
- Pancakes are the best!!
- Opened in 1955 by Uncle Bud, who had been a Korean War cook. Tiny house with '70s diner feel. Limited counter & table seating. Breakfast only until 11:30am.
- Cute little diner with that small town feel. Yummy breakfast options! Love their "Gay's Special" & Hot Sausage options
- 9 @ the counter and 8 on the tables at max. Good coffee. Cute view
- Great traditional American breakfast. Wide variety of egg dishes. You can eat with steak and turkey if you dont eat pork. Try Philly Cheese Steak Omelette. Thymbs up
- Delicious food, friendly service, but very small; 2 tables that seat 4 & a long bar with about 8 or 10 seats.
- Very limited seating. Old school like eating in your grandmas kitchen. Bomb food.
- Works omelette! Must get!
- The pancakes have the perfect crispy edge!!
- Try the bud special or the french toast