Stadium, Music Venue
525 S Racine Ave (btwn Congress Pkwy & Harrison St)
Chicago, IL 60607
- The Windy City Roller Derby League has their games here.
- Come see the Windy City Rollers kick some ass with skated feet!
- Prior to the UIC Pavilion being built, 1634 Racine Ave stood on this site, a building used in The Untouchables (1987) as the home of Malone, where he first meets Ness and is ultimately gunned down.
- The cartoon band created by Blurs Damon Albarn, along with Mick Jones and Paul Simonon of the Clash, drummer Gabriel Wallace of the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble preforms in Chicago. Oct 16
- UIC Basketball games are fun, easy on the budget and easy to get to win or lose. Go Flames!
- The ladies of WCR are a must-see - no yuppies plz k thx.
- New Life Covenant - Honoring Self
- Concession stands take cards!
- Checking cig packages for phish 8/15/2011
- Maui woweee smoothie with two shots of rum at $8 is the best drink for the money.
- Here for my best friend graduation
- I love it I can't wait to go back
- Generally, a little too big for a good show. Bad acoustics.
- Nice boxing matches happen here
- UIC students get 2 free tix to all Flames games with a valid Icard.
- NO BACKPACKS. EVEN SMALLER BAGS WITH TWO STRAPS. NOT ALLOWED. there are lockers at the greyhound station at Harrison and Jefferson...
- They do not allow sticks!
- Home of CHICAGO'S nationally ranked roller derby league the Windy City Rollers!
- Parking is $ 15
- Go UIC Flames!