Udi's Bread Cafe
Sandwiches, Restaurant, Salad
7357 E 29th Ave
Denver, CO 80238
- Try the breakfast burrito!
- Go away, Green Burrito! You don't belong here!
- Beat grilled cheese in the world! And their breakfast sandwiches come on pretzel rolls! Mmmmm
- Breakfast burrito is awesome...as well as locally made gluten free products.
- Best coffee on the street!
- Now Known As Etai's. Same great food, same owners, new name.
- Get the Baked Potato soup, yummy!
- Try the salted Carmel butterscotch pudding...after one of the great salads and sandwiches.
- The pancakes with blueberries are awesome!
- Udi's delivers.
- The pork tacos are to die for
- Lots of GF options but be prepared to pay $1.25 extra for your bread or bun, even though it's their own product!
- Love being able to eat Gluten Free!
- Delicious Gluten Free options! And I love their quinoa salad!
- Lots of gluten free bread here... they can make some stuff GF if requested (like the eggs benedict for weekend brunch).
- Udis breakfast sandwich with a coffee and fresh orange juice is the way to start a day!
- Excellent happy hour specials on local brews and great food.
- My favorite is the Cobb Salad w/ side o sweet potato fries. It's delish!
- Der Hanchenschnitzel ist der *SCHNITZ*!! :-)
- Saltiest bloody Mary I have ever had. Sad.