UCB Theatre East
Comedy Club, Theater
- This offshoot of the original Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre cant be beat for a cheap and hilarious date. Plus, youll look especially cool on the off-chance that a big-name comedian shows up.
- Buy your ticket BEFORE you buy a drink at the bar.
- These tips arent funny
- Get BEATdown!
- Go see airwolf
- Try the improv.
- Atfer the show why not grab a slice at the original Two Boots. The best slice on Ave A.
- If you own a pair of pants u should probably wear some. The seats have a tendency to chafe bare buttocks.
- What a cozy place! I had a great laugh and a nice draught beer at the bar. There's also a good pizza place next door for that pre- or aftershow snack.
- It's a long way to the back of the room, so it's a lot easier to hear the show closer to the front.
- Cipha Sounds on Friday nights! #TakeItPersonal
- Great comedy for cheap. I love watching Take It Personal, the hip hop improv show.
- Not sure how they pull it off, the tix are quite affordable the set up quite impressive. Stage & Team is set up for skits more than stand up; different flavour from neighborhood basement comedy sites.
- Hip hop Friday improv with Cipha Sounds was great.
- Great atmosphere! Indie Cage Match left me in stitches!!!
- $5. Hilarious. Well worth it.
- Camille's songs are the best!
- Get here early to get a seat. Show up close to show time and you could be standing the entire time.
- Great cheap date spot or just stop in for some chuckles and entertainment.
- i will be heading off to the ucb theatre when i get to nyc starting this month.