Vegetarian / Vegan, Yoga Studio
1140 Main St
Napa, CA 94559
- A Michelin star vegetarian restaurant. Not many of those around.
- Vegetarian meets artistic: from asparagus appetizers in chili sauce and fennel foam to pasta pearls with ricotta cheese and mini-carrot on top, each is prepared with exceptional creativity and taste.
- The grits are delicious!
- Solid vegetarian menu, be aware that like many veggie places, portions ar relatively small. The dehydrated mushroom add great flavor!
- Check out Ubuntu - CLOSED as seen on Unique Eats
- Bring 6 people and you can order 1 of everything on the menu. Perfect amount of food.
- Amazing fresh vegetarian cuisine. Splurge on the Prix Fixe menu, this place has a Michelin star!
- I was excited to eat at Ubuntu, but came away very dissapointed. I respect the chefs ability to source ingredients and challenge his diners, but there were simply too many components on the plates
- lame menu...this is for the people who aren't vegetarian but feel like fitting that description for a night.
- The melon gazpacho is great for a warm day. The bean stew is great for a cold one.
- Go family style - totally worth it
- Pricey, but you're in Napa. Great space, staff, food. You won't leave stuffed, but you'll leave believing in vegetarian food as 'cuisine'. I'd save up and go again...
- Tip if you are hungry -- the most "substantial" dishes are the garden inspired extruded pasta and the rustic rancho gordo yellow eye bean stew. Or, double up on the steam bun -- truly amazing!
- Wonderful food, kinda pricey, but well worth it.
- Fail. Left super hungry. Do not get the flatbread salad. 17 dolla for field greens and a crackah. WTF, mates?
- Valet parking behind building. Try the bean stew, it's amazing and so is chef Aaron!
- All the vegetarian food