PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – If you don’t want to brave the cold, Uber is offering a one-day-only way to get lunch from Philadelphia restaurant Sbraga without leaving your desk.
From 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Uber users can open their app, select the “LUNCH” option, set their delivery location and order food from the restaurant.
Uber says each user can order for up to 10 people, and every dollar goes to No Kid Hungry, a nonprofit that works to eliminate childhood hunger in the United States.
UberLUNCH is available in Philly from the Delaware River to the Schuylkill River and from South Street to Vine Street.
For more info, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Report: Inmates Should Not Be Paid Minimum Wage
- Uber Offering Delivery Lunch For A Good Cause On Thursday
- Canadian Researchers Claim Potato Extract Could Prevent Obesity
- Hanukkah Wrapping Paper Pulled After Woman Sees Swastikas
- Record 4.16-Pound Truffle Sells For $61,250 In NYC