2485 N Clark St (at W. St. James Pl.)
Chicago, IL 60614
- Great food, like a Greek Chipotle
- Really bland and dry chicken, tzatziki is flavorless, like a crappy greek chipotle
- If you get a wrap, try it with rice, beans, and feta cheese. The warmth from the rice melts the cheese, making a delicious flavor and texture.
- yummy gyro, convenient location :)
- Excellent Gyro
- Falafel wrap surprisingly good and fresh... Try it!
- Chicken bowl is a fave. Awesome fries. Oddly addicting.
- Great wraps! Get the lamb & beef.
- Build your own veggie wrap was delicious. The hand cut fries are excellent.
- A new favorite spot! They also have fantastic tzatziki, which is hard to find.
- Great quantity and solid quality. Sometimes they pick at you about the toppings like tomatoes and stuff...but it's close and really cheap for healthy food. Recommend it despite the 'tomato nazi' :)
- The food is delicious, I had the Greek pita wrap. I can't wait to come back!!