Two Brothers Tavern
Pub, Brewery, Lounge
- Menu highlights: French onion soup, lobster Mac and cheese, and the pulled pork sandwich
- The've got Woodchuck Pear on tap right now!
- Definitely get the nachos and good wine!
- Switchback Ale ftw.
- great bar with a huge selection of local beers. solid place for sampling microbrews.
- Join Touchdown Club to receive discounts on food and drinks at the bar!
- A good restaurant to take parents. The bar side to the left is "the bar" in town. Remember there is a "downstairs" with another bar/dancing/karoake (tues)/etc.
- Way better than Mr. Ups. Stay here for drinks and dinner!!
- three words... sweet. potato. fries.
- Amazing Cheddar Ale Soup on this cold day!
- Excellent cheddar beer soup. Crab cakes were fantastic. Friendly service and atmosphere
- The ambiance, their pork sandwich was delicious. Sweet potatoes fries and the delicious chamomile ice cream! Woe
- That Shepard's pie was the best I've ever had
- The pulled pork nachos are the best even better after a couple whiskey sours.
- Karaoke Tuesday Nights!
- Different take on shepherds pie, but it was decent. Love the cozy atmosphere.
- Shepherds Pie FTW
- Met some wonderful business people from Woodchuck Cider. Great trivia and karaoke, from the locals.
- Pork nachos. Omnomnom
- The wild mushroom flatbread is so fantastic. A must-have in Middlebury.