Two Bits Market
- their cheeses are amazing
- All great stuff. A little bunk that someone who isn't inter store when he checks in is the Mayer.
- it's early days for brandi and corbett...first recommend: their large cup of king's road coffee is only $2, and delicious!
- Great little organic market. Fresh organic sandwiches. Yum!
- Like a fortune cookie, try their sandwiches "in bed" - on a bed of greens.
- I love the olive bread! It comes in fresh every morning. That paired with their delicious coffee is a perfect start to my day!!
- Go-to spot in the neighborhood for sandwiches on the go. Doubloon and Lira are solid options. Grocery selection is mostly organic and pricey but can be a lifesaver when you need some basics.
- Awesome Turkey Chili!
- Sandwiches here are so good.
- Get the gluten free cookies and wine! Best. Dinner. Ever.
- Best market in DTLA! If you like buying local ... It's the spot!
- Get the lira sandwich or the doubloon sandwich, both equally amazing!!
- Maybe Almond water, maybe Napa Smith Organic IPA! Oh, cute hipsters!
- All their sandwiches are excellent! I'd grab one on a Pretzel Roll
- EBT Accepted!!
- At two bits it says mayor is in house. NOT true.
- The Sheckel might be my favorite pastrami in town.
- So far every sandwich I have tried has been delicious and a totally decent size for the price!