Twin Lights Historic Site
Lighthouse, History Museum, Scenic Lookout
Highlands, NJ 07732
- Find out whether and when they will open the South Tower. I was pleased to climb both North and South Towers during the 2013 NJ Lighthouse Challenge.
- Climb to the top of the North tower
- Free admission
- Knowledge & History
- Nice view.
- Watch out for large scary birds at night.
- Great view worth the climb up.
- Reminder: park closes at sunset.
- Disappointing, beautiful bldg, one lighthouse open but tiny museum and flag part closed. Nice view and nice ride to the area.
- Cool view of Manhattan and Brooklyn in the distance. Be sure to go up in one of the towers.
- Good to explore
- AMAZING view from the site and overall pretty cool place to visit. The view from inside the towers is even better. Definitely worth a visit. No admission fee
- ok ho deniz feneri
- There's so much history here. You owe it to yourself to visit. Maybe you'll learn something new.
- A nice little educational, yet still fun day trip. Awesome view!
- Best view from the top of the tower. Quick walk up. Quicker than most NJ light houses.
- A have too see!
- Great view from the North Tower. Activities for kids. Watch for oncoming traffic when leaving, the road is tricky.
- Such a gorgeous view of The "Hook"
- Well worth the climb to the top of the light - great views over Staten Island, the Verrazano Bridge, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island.