Hana Hwy Mile 2 (off Honokala Rd)
Ha‘ikū, HI 96708
- Some of the easiest accessed falls. The property is open to public for free, so make sure to support their fruit stand!
- If lost, ask the fruit stand guy. Very nice and helpful!
- The big waterfall to the left is the one to hit if you're pressed for time. Make sure to swim out and stand underneath it. It's incredible.
- Bring good hiking footwear and shorts/trunks that dry quickly. You'll need the wade in the see the falls up close.
- When the second fall is dry you can climb up and jump from the cliff.
- Take off your suit for some great pics, and scare the tourists!!!
- Fruit stand closes at 4 pm
- WeaR water shoes for the trail. It's bumpy and wet.
- You can swim here at your own risk. Lots of water. Easy walk from the parking lot. Beautiful.
- Nice cool water to take a nice dip. The upper falls has good platforms to dive . Plenty of parking available.
- Nice double waterfall and pool with chilly water, by fruitstand and bamboo groves. More hiking and waterfalls available unless waters are high and access closed.
- Bring a towel - water is cold!
- Make sure to check out the second falls and irrigation canals
- Twin Falls is the first waterfall on the "Road to Hana," with several trails and a natural pool. Make sure you try one of the delicious smoothies at the nearby farm stand.
- Pretty sweet Lots of flys but very hot. Enjoy
- Too much people
- Less than a two mile walk roundtrip. Wear tennis shoes for the slippery ground or swim shoes for the stones in the water near the waterfall
- nice little walk. but the fall is tiny
- Short walk and slippery mud walk... roaring falls are the reward
- Completely underwhelming. Not worth the time.