Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Don't take the service elevator... I think it's broken.
- You must ride this!
- Terrible hotel. Massive queue for check-in. Lift is broken and the service lift seems to only go to the twilight zone!
- You can now access Tower from Hollywood and Bug's.
- Don't forget to poop before you go this ride.
- Hold on tight!
- Grab your knees and on the drops you'll get more hang time in the air!
- They opened the walkway! You can get to Tower of Terror by walking through 'A Bug's Land' or 'Cars Land' now.
- Tell the cast member at the line. "show me the magic"
- Raise your feet off the ground while elevating. It feels awesome!
- You gotta ride this!!!!!
- Way less terrifying if you have a Glowjito before riding.
- look up when you go up fast its amazing ahah
- awesome ride! :P you NEED to ride it!!!! :D!
- Scream til you can't scream anymore. And that's how Sue C's it.
- Agreed: look straight up whenever the elevator is going up. On the other hand, asking "show me the magic" does nothing except making you look stupid.
- All the way in the back feels better(: your higher up and the drops feel better(:
- It totally rocks if you tuck some extra seatbelt slack under your left leg and then hold your knees like in a ball. You get mega air time!
- Once you've ridden a couple of times, plan a pose. A fellow passenger taught us to have the whole group do thriller pose, aimed at whichever wall you're closest to.
- When waiting in line listen to the awesome music! It's all vintage. Also, how many hidden mickey's can you find?