TWG Tea Salon
Tea Room, Café
- So many types of tea! I tried Vanilla Bourbon Tea, it smelled wonderful and flavor rich too!
- Nice atmosphere and friendly staff ! Must try their macaroons !
- Asked consultation of tea. "what tea would you recommend for together to have creme brure". Water said "I don't know".... what a perfect consultation. Thanks.
- Always out of stock.... ==
- The Tea is not refillable
- Tried their high tea , love it. Nice ambience and good services .
- Taste too sweet for me.
- Silver moon tea is highly recommended
- Quality has fallen, a huge difference compared to its Singapore outlets...
- All the desserts are horribly sweet and too pricey!
- Opera cake is really rich and satisfying
- Wide choice of tea selection here. I personally love the blended teas and the macaroons
- The passion fruit grand wedding and vanilla bourbon tea taste gud ! But the macaroons taste xxxxx god ... ! Erm come by urself have a try haha anyways the service is gud here n nice environment....
- Small food portion. Price is okay. Nice environment and service is not bad. Love their sandwich and fruit tart.
- wide range of tea menu available, the best tea that I have tried.
- Croissant is nice...
- I do not feel like being welcome... The teas are good... The scone is disappointing.. The pastries do not seem like attracting.. Why are the crunches on top of muffin so salty?
- Service is good. Limited space. Food served not fresh. Too sweet. Tea is good.
- Quiet ambience, nice background instrumental, seemingly opulent finishings. Attentive staff. Delicious pastries with tea jelly and clotted cream. Wonderful and endless variety of teas.
- The environment like Imperial family noble.