The Tutwiler - Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham Downtown
- They have the yummiest free cookies!
- Street parking is free after 6PM until 8AM.
- These rooms are so spacious! Take advantage of the sweet valet!
- Historic hotel but somewhat cheapened by the Hilton chain's "mcdonaldization" of it
- 8th floor is where the food is at.
- Remodeled old world hotel in a Hampton skin. Good location, nice staff. King room was comfortable, TV was small.
- Very nice rooms for a Hampton Inn. Decent location, but a beautiful and historic hotel. Nice bar and restaurant inside. Prepare to valet park at $22 per night. They did not recognize me as a diamond
- Beautiful and historic hotel with an attentive staff. Check out the decent breakfast upstairs.
- Quick overnight stay while in town for the night. Great service! Wish I had time to stay and enjoy the hotel and downtown area. Breakfast good but very crowded! Shuttle from airport.
- Historical chic that Hilton downgraded by making it into a crappy Hampton Inn. Seems like BHM likes Hamptons thought. Valet is slow and restaurant is okay. Rooms are dated and shower is terrible.
- Nice but old hotel if you are into history
- My favorite hotel in the HAM ! Good to be back home... would never even consider staying anywhere else on my visits back.
- Always love staying here. Easy to be downtown.
- amazing hotel for this price!
- Postage stamp fitness room
- Another reason to stay at this Hampton: AT&T Wi-Fi is one of the many great amenities for guests. Look for the StayConnected program. Its free, fast and easy to connect.
- Get the vegetable risotto. And the Onion rings