Yogurt, Ice Cream
2045 Irving St (btw 21st Ave & 22nd Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94122
- Bring back Almond froyo!!!
- You haven't had genuine Tuttimelon if you haven't had almond tart & guava tart <3
- Topping selections sucks. nubi ftw!!!!
- Almond flavor is the best
- Mmmm almond.
- The mango flavoured froyo is amazing. Not too creamy and just the right tart.
- Really the only killer flavors here are original and japanese yogurt.
- The double espresso is divine and is probably the best coffee / espresso flavored treat I've ever had.
- Just your basic froyo shop. The flavors are quite ordinary. Though they do have some good options for ice cream if basic froyo doesn't do it for you.
- Always runny. Always. Trek to a different neighborhood for a yogurt fix.
- The consistency is inconsistent for a lot of the yogurts, but if you have a craving for yogurt, you do what you must.
- Kind of on the runny side, but one of the better ones in the area.
- Great tart froyo with seasonal fresh fruit toppings! I also love the cookies and cream and chocolate :-) They also have gelato if that's your jam
- Japanese yogurt and almond are delish!
- You simply MUST add the mochi topping!
- $9.95 Sumo cup - enough to feed a village!!! >O<
- Try the titti tarot! Tastes like chocolate!
- Its TUTTI MELON. Not TITTI