Turtles Bar & Grill/The Loft
Bar, Lounge, American
2690 Willamette St (at W 27th Ave)
Eugene, OR 97405
- If you're 21 opt for the lounge
- Try the spinach and artichoke dip it's amazing!
- Garlic chicken, mac and cheese, dinner salad....
- Always happy when I leave. Great food, atmosphere, and staff. I will always come back
- chicken marsala.... 'nuff said!
- Blackened Salmon Cesar salad please! :)
- They don't have any turtle on the menu:(
- The mac & cheese is some of the best I've ever had at a restaurant. SUPER RICH!
- Don't come with a large group. Horrible service. So slow and non-apologetic for their tardiness.
- Street tacos! Awesome:)
- The spinach dip is awesome!
- Philly cheesesteak is better here than in Philly and I'm from Philly. go Flyers
- Brunch service is slooooowwww.
- Delicious Mac n cheese!
- Love the cheeseburger!
- The spicy chicken wings, while not traditional buffalo style, are actually really good.
- Delicious homemade chicken soup & kid-friendly with toys
- Any of their salads and the sweet potatoes! Ooo and a Cadillac margarita :)
- The food and the service are both exemplary.
- Chicken Marsala...most definetly! Don't forget, with potatoes!