Turtle Bay Resort
Resort, Hotel, Beach
- Great Customer Service! Amazing renovations and updated branding!
- I quit wearing a watch when I moved out here.
- Must do the fruit market a couple blocks north. Really cheap fruit just picked from the on site farm. Also great lunch meals.
- The best thing about this hotel isn't the beach, or the golf course, or the hammocks or the Mai tais, it's the staff. Friendliest people I've ever met. Come to turtle bay, you won't regret it.
- Great honeymoon spot!
- Grab a towel, drink & your camera! Sit & watch the surfers catch big waves around 5ish behind the pool area, starting at the bay that feeds out into the ocean.
- One of the greatest hotels I've stayed in. Staff is great pool is awesome and the seating overlooking the surfers makes this a truly awesome hotel. No longer a Hilton property for years.
- I suggest looking for local places to eat unless you're willing to spend $60 for mediocre breakfast (for 2.) Dinner was better but still a Lil pricey. Other than that, the resort is incredible.
- Hike the green trail to see the LOST banyan tree
- Spa is expensive! Couples massage is $290 but we also got charged a mystery "service charge" of $55?! Upside was it was oceanside & relaxing but if one more person offers me cucumber water!!!!
- Try out the numerous activities: enjoy a round of golf at the championship golf courses, go horseback riding, go hiking and mountain biking and more.
- Love it! Amazing staff, amazing view... the best surf school EVER
- you have got to go on the kayak tour and explore the WWII Bunker...soooo interesting!
- Great fun especially if you surf. Themain dining room sucks. Go see Virginia at the coffee cart and she will hook you up with coffee and fruit/muffins/salads. Nearby shrimp trucks are great
- Even if you don't stay at the resort, come to enjoy the gorgeous sunsets and watch the surfers ride the waves in Kawela Bay.
- Pool is fantastic! Don't use your personal towel. They will ask you to leave if you aren't staying there.
- The oceanside horseback ride is a MUST! Do NOT miss it. It's worth the money.
- Avoid the overpriced food and drive 16 minutes to Papa Ole. Get the garlic chicken and shrimp and short rib dish!
- You can get drinks at the shop by the pool and it is half the price as the restaurant and pool drinks. Wish I knew that at the beginning of our trip.
- Hit up Ola for lunch & drinks for cheapest drinks and food. On Sunday @ 6 fire dancers will start at hang ten by the pool. Head south of resort tobeach to the south of the resort to spot turtles