- They have sailor jerrys!!!
- The steak special is delish. And a good spot in the Quarter to watch Saints games.
- Worst bar in NYC
- Brad makes a delicious Hurricane!!
- Great late night pizza.
- Sit by the back of the Bar in the summer .. Best cool air ever !! Great back patio
- Brad the bartender is awesome!
- Go ahead and get a double for $2. Ps: the bartender said of you brought in a turtle, they'd cook it ;)
- Being retarded and trolling
- yay beer! lots of it! on tap!
- Sit at the far end of the bar for maximum AC-age!
- Great selection of local craft brews. Awesome bartenders that help with your selections & are quick to give samples.
- I came in because to was a stop on our tour. Maybe the barmaid was annoyed because it was a large group, but the service was subpar. Getting a local beer recommendation was akin to pulling teeth.
- Holy booze.
- Did we have a nachos? I think someone ordered nachos. I distinctly remember a conversation about the Beastie Boys :)
- Having crawfish on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.
- BBQ pizza is delicious. Once you get to the crust you get the wonderfully delightful surprise of a honey drizzled crust.
- The NOLA Hopitoulas is a great IPA.
- $16 20oz. Rib-eye. Hand cut and amazing served with a cheesy potato and a great attitude!
- Ask for Parmesan cheese on your sweet potato fries instead of powdered sugar