- Hank Aaron became the all-time career home run leader by hitting his 715th home run off the LA Dodgers' Al Downing on April 8, 1974. Barry Bonds succeeded Aaron as the new home run champ in 2007.
- Tomahawk chop your way to the Braves Museum in left field. Among other artifacts, youll find Hammerin Hank's record-breaking 715th home run bat and ball.
- Visitors are allowed to bring food into the ballpark, so grab dinner at a nearby local restaurant in Grant Park and bring it in! Picnic tables are located right inside the ballpark's entrance.
- Grab a snack and watch the game at the Braves ChopHouse, a sit-down eatery behind the right-center-field stands.
- Student IDs get you half price tickets for Braves games. Any ticket, any day of the week.
- Use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park. http://atmlb.com/I221kC
- Welcome to Turner Field! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone. http://atmlb.com/HlPBZr
- M. Johnson broke his world record in 200m by .34 seconds in 1996 en route to becoming the 1st man to win the 200 & 400 at the same Games.He blazed through the last 100 in 9.20 secs to finish in 19.32
- Make sure to check out the H&F for the famous 10 o'clock burger, which is every bit as good as the original, but without having to stay hungry until 10 p.m.
- Friday Night home games always have fireworks after..don't get seats in the outfield b/c then you'll have to move to the other side.
- Want to get an up-close look at Hank Aarons 715th home run bat and ball? How about Warren Spahns Cy Young Award? Its all on display at the Ivan Allen Jr. Braves Museum & Hall of Fame.
- Turner Field is one of PETA's Top 10 Veggie Friendly Ballparks! Grab a veggie dog or veggie burger.
- Baseball baseball baseball!!
- got to go down on the field for BP.
- Top Dining Options: Smoke House BBQ: section 317, Fan Plaza; La Taqueria: section 319; Taste of the Majors and Coors Light Rocky Mountain Beer Garden: Fans Plaza; Braves Chop House: sections 143-149.
- turner field rocks
- The "Home of the Braves" combines the nostalgia and the atmosphere of old-time baseball with a state-of-the-art environment unlike any other park. Plus, it's just plain fun to do the chop!
- Its Bravos Country!
- Let's go get 'em Braves!!!
- The Braves are the only professional sporting team to win a championship in three different cities. (Boston, Milwaukee, and Atlanta)