Turner Falls Park
Park, Trail, Playground
US-77 (South of I-35)
Davis, OK 73030
- The views at scenic Turner Falls Park are spectacular in all the seasons! Set amidst the ancient Arbuckle Mountains, the 77-foot waterfall can't be missed.
- Did you know? Turner Falls Park is the oldest park in Oklahoma. The area is geologically significant for its three natural caves, rock formations, and the largest waterfall in the state.
- Cool castle, great workout up the never ending stairs! Its a must see!
- gotta go but its sorta pricey
- Turner Falls is the perfect spot for families, photographers and explorers! It's a wonderful asset for Chickasaw Country!
- Come early, it gets packed! No lockers available
- Probably more worth it if you live in Oklahoma City rather than the DFW metroplex. The water is the main attraction, not the amenities. We had fun, but even under the best circumstances: overpriced.
- Go topless, it's allowed!
- Visit before May 1st cause it costs $12/person after that!
- Find the lookout to get a great view of the 77 foot tall waterfall.
- Forgot watershoes? Got some!
- go swimming
- Having a beautiful hike!
- Nice day trip! As a person that has been here many times as a child I am a bit disappointed in the upkeep of the park. I always remember it was clean and all of the facilities were well cared for.
- Love the hiking trails and if there is a waterfall, count us in!
- Love the caves
- 6,732 check-ins over 6 years and I've FINALLY found a place worthy of the Most Nasty Bathrooms Ever award. I've crapped in cleaner outhouses.
- Call before embarking on a multi-hour drive to this attraction as they fill up & close down w/ no notice. Don't bother checking the website or Facebook as they don't update regularly.
- Don't forget your water shoes. Best footwear to get around and enjoy this place.