Dive Bar, Bar
94 Bedford Ave (at N 12th St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Ever wonder why the McCarren park garbage cans are full of white styrofoam cups on nice summer days? The Turkey's Nest margaritas & beers to go are a Williamsburg staple.
- Sticky floors and Styrofoam cups attest to their true dive bar status, but this no-frills slice of Bedford Avenue serves a mean absinthe margarita.
- Order a "big Bud" on a hot summer day in a "to-go" cup. Then wander out into McCarren park and watch some kickball.
- giant margaritas in the "to go" cup. if you need to be told what to do next...
- My favorite bar on the city. Divey. Pool. Sports. Buck hunter. Styrofoam 32 ounce margs & beers. This is it, folks.
- Absinthe Margaritas to go! FUCK YA
- This place is a total dive... But they have Big Buck Hunter in the back! Drinks (including frozen margaritas and beers) are served in styrofoam cups.
- Huge styrofoam cups of beer, drinks with 85% alcohol content, with 15% mixer. Great vibes, great ppl, awesome dive bar!
- Turkey's Nest Tavern is a classic dive bar where both kickball players and bikers alike enjoy styrofoam cups full of margaritas.
- Get the big gulp-sized styrofoam cup of bud light for $4. boom.
- Margaritas...to-go...but only out the side door. You didn't hear this from me.
- They call this place TNT because it's dynamite!
- One of the few bars left in Williamsburg where regulars have been going for DECADES, not years. Beers are served in styrofoam cups and no one under 23 is allowed in.
- Grab a large margarita and leave, for real
- The white wine spritzers are to die for.
- Best beer prices on Bedford Avenue (Hipsterville Williamsburg Brooklyn)
- Does get out of my way!
- Stay away 8:30pm - Midnight on Thursday Nights !
- Seriously Awesome
- Prank call the bar. The bartender hates answering the phone.