Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill
Restaurant, Steakhouse, American
- Eating here = making bad choices. Save a lot of money and go down the road to Taco Hell for better food.
- Food...pretty rough. Service...not much better.
- They have canned PBR for $1.99 everyday. Plus; all domestics for $.99 22oz drafts on Thursdays! Checkout all their weekday happy hour specials that differ day to day. Great Margaritas too.
- Had awful service. Got there at 11:20. It was 12 and we still hadn't gotten our food. Their excuse was because my friend had got a steak. I had to leave for work at 12:15. Still no food. Still paid.
- Queso is amazing! Food is okay not great, salad had WAY to much dressing!
- Try the new buffaque sauce! Goes great on the Mesquite-Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich!