4107 S Yale Ave (at E. 41st St. S.)
Tulsa, OK 74135
- If you can't keep your kids under control, don't bring them to the mall with you. They ONLY distract and annoy other shoppers!
- Catch a movie at the Hollywood Theatres on site when you need a break from shopping.
- Visit Great American Cookies they have awesome cookie cakes!!
- Love this mall n look what I got.
- I love going here to buy shoes!
- Good mall.
- Woodland Hills is better
- American eagle .... Need I say more... Maybe Dillard's
- Horrible! People your scared to be around
- This mall has some really unique stores in it and lots for kids~
- Pedi Mani and Eyebrows for $42 at the salon at the parking garage entrance (1st floor) the one on the right NOT the one that is straight ahead of the entrance.
- Deb's is a good shop as well as Bath and Body Works!
- Free Kids Club event with J2Crew the second saturday of every month. Check it out on Feb 11th for Zumba with the YWCA!!! FUN!
- Eyebrow threading is phenomenal.
- GNC is the place to be...