American, Wine Bar, Pizza
$ $ $
2031 S St (at 21st St)
Sacramento, CA 95811
- Best breakfast around!
- Best champagne brunch
- Try the Lamb Cheek Stew - Okay, this lamb broth is amazing. And 3 cheeks. 1 1/2 lamb. Impressed.
- Really good food and reasonable prices. Get the duck if it's on the menu or any of the risottos.
- Soyrizo burrito is ridiculous as are the Guava mimosas!
- " Try the brunch it is the best menu in town"
- Best lunch anywhere
- great food
- Get the Green Luchador pizza, unreal.
- Go to Tuli Bistro. Order the brussel sprouts or, if they have it, the panzanella salad.
- Try the Wood Fired Brussel Sprouts - My gods I cannot get enough.
- Best pizza in midtown for sure. ..next in line One Speed
- The food is the best.
- Try the Wood Fired Brussel Sprouts
- It's so tasty too! Try the Vitameatavegamin!
- A bit expensive but the food is wonderful. Lovely atmosphere.
- midway throuh the meal grab your pizz and eat it later. very tasty as a desert.
- Went For dinner. Food was decent. But the portion sizes were way too small for the price.
- Try the Sweatbreads
- Try the Tripe