3301 Atlantic Ave
Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Great pub in south jersey
- Nacho platter is huge.. Keep this in mind before order a meal in addition to your appetizer! :-)
- amazing spot to hang out
- Their speciality is ice cold food
- Bookmaker sandwiches are awesome
- Best fish & chips!
- Try the bbq shrimp app and have a drink with one of my favorite bartenders, and conversationalists - Ryan
- The pot roast sandwich is da bomb and ryan sux
- The Turkey Bookmaker sandwich is awesome and so is Ryan the bartender!!
- The pot roast is amazing. It falls apart in your mouth....
- The service was ok. The good portions are small. The food itself is average at best.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! DIDN'T EVEN DEFROST THE RIBS BEFORE THEY PUT THE BBQ SAUCE ON !!!! NO JOKE!!!! ICE COLD!!!! SO WAS THE POT ROAST!!!! FROZEN CARROTS!!!! NOT ONE POTATOE!!!
- Angels on Horseback are fabulous !
- Awesome wings
- Good food, average beer selection
- Reuben is by far my favorite :) mmmm
- Say no to the shepherds pie! The kelly chicken sandie was ok. No potato soup??? I was very confused about Tucker's Irishness...
- Try the pot roast pizza or the chili! Great food great service!
- I wasn't sure what to get, so I checked here for recommendations. The pot roast is freaking awesome. So is the chicken quesadilla. Great atmosphere and service.
- Bbq shrimp is epic. Service is outstanding. Go here if possible. Nuff said.