Tua Pek Kong Bukit Mertajam (大山脚伯公埕 Pek Kong Cheng)
Temple, Farmer's Market
Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang 14000
- Fish head bihun was delicious
- My fav food hokkien mee!!
- Tomyam Mee is recommended
- Try the dry white Wantan Noodle here. It's probably the best in Penang.
- Fried fish head is good.
- !! !!
- The Wantan Mee, goes by many names: white wantan mee, ah tong mee, tok tok mee.. is my all time favorite!
- Kuey Kak / Carrot Cake here FTW!
- Foods Galore. Recommendations: Curry Mee (Morning); Fish-Head BeeHoon & roadside Fried Koay Kak (Night time)
- Curry mee is my all-time favourite! :D the new fried carrot cake is not bad too :)
- the food here is simply yum yum
- Coffee with 3D art is sold here! RM4.50 for a cup of mocha.
- is the best
- 50 years old stalls, recommend Mee Tai Mak and Wantan Noodle
- Night wantan mee!
- The best &white wantan mee. Crowded every weekend
- Seriously? Afghan restaurant?
- Black meat & Cabbage are the Best!!!
- Bee tai Ma hawker is damn LC... Poor service