Tsukiji Itadori Bekkan (築地虎杖 別館)
- Really hard to find, but totally worth it when you do. Google maps is right, but it's down an alley so you'll get confused. They have a sushi bar downstairs and a restaurant upstairs.
- I got the tuna sashimi with normal medium and high fat levels. The most blissful thing you could try.
- Hon Maguro. Melts in your mouth. No tables. Just a bar that sits 11-12 people. You can watch how everything is prepared. The place is in a narrow covered alley/inside entry to market
- Excellent sashimi on the outer Tsukiji Market belt. Packed to the gills during lunchtime. Come early
- Get the hon-maguro nigiri sushi - a platter of solely tuna and pure bliss.
- Delicious and fresh!! Head down the narrow hallway off the street and you'll find a small bar on your right.
- Fantastic sashimi and sushi
- Excellent sushi and quick and polite service. Reasonable price as well. Mabuhay
- Oishi! Oishi! Oishi! Lovely service, environment and food.
- avoid the 'popular' restaurants at Tsukiji and look for this hidden gem: lovely people and the freshest Sushi you'll ever taste!
- Bit hard to find but quality is decent for Tsukiji. And there are no queues. Expect tourist pricing
- sashimi is fresh! restaurant staff is friendly and can speak mandarin! I will come back again !
- Excellent sashimi
- Same quality as go around sushi. Im a Japanese and I would not recommend to eat here. Just terrible. Photogenic and tourist place.
- !! Otoro is just melting in your mouth
- ...just wow