Festival, Food Truck
11:00am - 11:00pm
- Truckeroo is a monthly festival held June thru October at the corner of Half St.and M St., SE showcasing food trucks from the Washington, D.C. area.
- A food truck connoisseur's dream - this technicolor caravan appears monthly in warmer times.
- Must try out the fojo truck. They have great food
- Lobster rolls (maine style) are delicious!
- Tried the carnitas tacos from Surfside today. Sooo good. I also love PORC, DC Empanadas, Curbside Cupcakes, and Pleasant Pops!
- Don't buy water in advance. They're not going to let you bring it in and you'll have to throw it out at the gate.
- Go early & pace yourself!
- Get all of your Food Truck grub on in one space - once a month!
- Bring cash! Lines lines lines.
- There are foods of all Kind! A little bit of something for everyone.
- Soooo much fun if you like to be around a lot of people and just eat and drink!
- The lines at the food trucks are a bit on the long side, so don't come ravenous. That said, Truckeroo is a socially acceptable reason to eat 3 dinners in one night so don't come too full either.
- That Jamaican truck does not have authentic "curry" chicken. . . This look like a grilled chicken strip. ..smh disappointed
- Check the food truck lost before you go. This is one of the best people watching places in town.
- Street Boutique Fashion Truck- the DC Fashion Truck #dcfashiontruck #streetboutique #mobileboutique
- Food truck heaven! Make sure you come with an empty stomach. Also has live music, cornhole and clothing vendors
- If Big Cheese is here, you must get a Thrilled Cheese sandwich!
- Is dinner time. Come to se us. We will be here until 11pm
- The party start at 11am
- Largest concentration of food trucks you'll find in DC on a summer Friday evening.