Trout Lake Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Other Outdoors
3350 Victoria Dr. (at John Hendry Park)
Vancouver, BC V5N 4M4
9:00am - 2:00pm
- Eat locally, choose ethically. Look for SPCA Certified products here: artisan cheeses, meats and eggs.
- Whatever is in season is here plus meats and honey and baked goods and food trucks. Vancouver's first market.
- Farm fresh eggs, local chicken, pork sausage, local vegetables -- we go every week!
- Free parking is available on the west side of trout like. The market (and park) is quite dog friendly.
- Short little walk through the market during your peaceful walk through Trout Lake - perfect Saturday morning
- Come hungry!
- Come early. Some things sell out.
- Probably the best Farmer's market in metro Vancouver.
- This Saturday is the original Vancouver Farmers Market and is still my favourite because big, though you'll find most of the same vendors and similar vibe at Kitsilano the following day.