Music Venue, Bar, Rock Club
9081 Santa Monica Blvd (at Doheny Dr)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
- The late Doug Weston opened the Troubadour in '57. The club has a kitchen and three full bars, as well as a balcony that looks down over the stage & dance floor. All ages. Play here & You've Arrived!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Rock Bar Of Fame!
- Parking is a pain! Get there early and find a solid spot that doesnt cost a fortune. Taylor Locke from Rooney
- Great place for music and lots of fun!
- Not a lot of more historical rock clubs in LA. Not as awesome as it used to be, but lots of awesome acts still love to play there!
- In the early '90s, Zack Zalon, cofounder of Hello Music (a 2011 Most Innovative Company), worked as a manager at this club. He brought hundreds of acts to the stage, including No Doubt and Pearl Jam.
- This is the closest venue to our office... and we love that fact. We also had a Secret Show with The Cure here in December of 2008!
- This place feels like home. The balcony is cool, but the floor sounds better - just get yourself a barstool. Taylor Locke from Rooney
- Secret parking area south of the venue on Civic Center Drive where the Beverly Terrace hotel is. 100% free guaranteed parking every time. Reply me on Twitter (@mightymendoza) if you find it. ;)
- Saw Broken Bells here, so good!
- Best venue in Los Angeles
- Go for a bottle of Sam. They're a bit stingy with the liquor.
- I am always so much thrilled by seeing a show at The Troubadour. - Penina Mezei
- Love this place... remember coming here to see Blackie Lawless, etc :)
- Take the 704 bus so you can drink AND stay for all of encores at one of LA's famous venues that still does alternative. Buy tickets at the box office to save money and check the sign for secret shows.
- Small enough to lend intimacy to singer-songwriters, but big enough for a raucous rock show. A favorite stop for musicians and arena headliners: Prince & Coldplay have previewed new material here.
- One of my favorites. Arrive early or push through to the front. Read parking signs scrupulously.
- Best indoor live venue in LA. See a show here.
- The wine...the red (as opposed to the white) ain't that bad. It ain't good, but hey, it's the Troubadour!!! Rock on!!!
- Have cash on hand, people. Finding an ATM when you've decided you want to make that urgent merch purchase for your new favorite band is a hassle. No conveniently located ATMs in the area.