Fresh pineapple make this guacamole perfect for a day by the pool.
Back To Avocado 101!
- 3 medium ripe avocados, mashed
- 2 Cups finely chopped pineapple
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 Cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
In a small bowl, mash 2 avocados. Stir in the pineapple, tomato, jalapeños, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Coarsely chop remaining avocado; gently stir into guacamole. Serve with tortilla chips.