Café, New American, American
- Amazing food and even better people!
- best food by the best ppl.
- blue bottle siphon coffee.
- Blue Bottle coffee!
- Best restaurant in the whole north lake area, no question. Stunningly presented food, beautiful flavors exquisitely paired with a great tap list. Best espresso in the area, too. I love Trokay.
- blue bottle siphon coffeeneed I say more?
- Its pricey but good
- A guided experience - you're cheating yourself if you don't do the set menus (and wine/beer pairings- make sure you get a beer with dessert). Espresso from Temple is out of this world
- EXCELLENT restaurant, I highly recommend it for dinner. The wagu filet was amazing. appetizers were great, they had some great hard to find beers, the wine was good and the deserts with AWESOME!
- If you want gourmet, you come to Trokay. It's all amazing but I would recommend the scallops.
- BLAT! Pork belly.
- 8 seats at the bar where you can have a full menu. They seem to fill up that.
- Great wine list!
- Prixe Fix menu never disappoints! New York dining in Truckee.
- Try the Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA! It has red wine in it.
- For a larger group reserve a table upstairs.
- They are often out of key ingredients on their items, so have a Plan B. Portions are fine, don't be a pig.
- Very Expensive and TINY!! portions. Service is great though. Was so excited to eat at Trokay only to find it was seriously a rip off for the quality and size. Definitely don't come here starving!
- We were just passing through town and decided to try coffee and breakfast based on reviews... BEST DECISION EVER! we will be back sometime for dinner and dessert :)
- Amazing doesn't even begin to describe the pulled pork sandwich. Hurry before it rotates off the menu.